Before special no hub cast iron fittings, hub and spigot cast iron piping connected to fittings with hubs or bells. Plumbers joined them by melting lead or oakum and using specialized, unsafe and hard-to-use tools. Today, you have a variety of special no hub cast iron fittings to help you with any application in commercial, industrial, or residential construction.
Types of Special No Hub Cast Iron Fittings
- Area drain
- Backwater check valve
- Bell trap
- Ferrule plug
- IPSGALV cent cap
- Lead plug
- Less speed flange
- NH fittings iron body cleanout-tapped
- Roof Drain
Use special no hub cast iron fittings for any construction drainage or pollution discharge systems.
- Flat and straight
- High strength and density without defect
- Easy to install and maintain
- Long lifetime
- Low noise rate
Standards and Specifications
- No hub cast iron fittings:
- CISPI 301 (Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute)
- ASTM A 888 (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- No hub cast iron couplings:
- CISPI 310 (Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute)
- ASTM C 1277 (American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM C 1540 (American Society for Testing and Materials)
All 1 1/2 inch diameter and larger cast iron fittings for above and below grade soil, waste, vent lines, rainwater conductors, and storm drainage lines must comply with the above standards and specifications. When you source your special no hub cast iron fittings, look for the registered insignia that shows compliance.
Finally, check with your local jurisdictional code before installation to rule out local restrictions on hubless applications, particularly below grade.
The Lino International Difference
With over 20 years of service to the plumbing industry, Lino is a reliable partner with quality products, on-time shipments, great value, and guaranteed service. We are an experienced partner for all your plumbing supply and logistical needs.
Contact us today or give us a call at 1.516.482.7100 to learn more.